frequently asked questions
• Where is your studio? We're at 3b Wellington Road, Dereham, NR19 2BP, just around the corner from the Market Place in the centre of town.
• Where can we park? Please park on the Cherry Tree Car Park located 2mins walk from the studio. As you leave the car park on foot, the Cherry Tree pub will be on your left. Turn left on the main road (Wellington Road) and we are 50 yards up across the road. Just look for the shop with the awesome photos on display :-)
• Do we get Hi-Resolution Images in the download? Of course! You get the full hi-resolution images from your shoot and a copyright waiver form (which transfers the rights of the images to you from us - we wouldn't have it any other way! You will also receive a second set of smaller images, optimised for monitors and the internet to share on social media, email! If you decide to share your images online, please use these ones.
• How many pictures will I get? Based on our past events, anywhere between 30 and 70 images depending on the number in your family/being photographed & how much fun everyone is having!
• Can we have Black & white pictures? Of course! On request, we make a separate copy of your photographs and then hand develop each one in black & white for you. As these take more time, there is a small charge of £10 to have a second copy of your images in BW.
• I don't have a laptop or computer to download the images, can you put them on disk/USB for me? Of course we can, but there is also a small charge for these at £10 each and we post the disk out to you or you can collect 7 days later from the studio.
• Do I get a web gallery? Although the web galleries are not included, we can, if required, provide you with a secure online gallery. Priced at £10. The galleries remain online and active for you to share with friends and family for 3 months. The images in your online gallery are not watermarked, can be freely downloaded and make great phone/tablet wallpapers.
• Do you send the photographs to us by email? Not really, we send you a download link (the email comes from WeTransfer) you follow the link and your images will be downloaded to your computer in a ZIP file. Simply double-click this and it will expand your printable photographs into a folder named as the person who booked the shoot. You can then drag these to over to a memory stick/DVD or send to an online print service. However, for the best possible results, we recommend printing with us!
• Can you print our images? Oh yes! We are also very competitive! We print your images one at a time and double process everything! We make sure no pimples, bruises, stains or any other non permanent artifacts detract from your prints! Who knows how to print your images better then the people who took them!
We print on the best printer, using the best inks and the best paper available! We can print anything upto and including A3+ on the shortest side and upto 30m in length right in the studio!
• Can we order canvas prints from you? Yes you can, canvas prints up to 40" x 40" can be placed with us and if received by 11am we will generally have your canvas in the studio to collect the same day! After 1pm, it's next day. We charge a small handling fee to prepare, check over your image and send it off to print with a local supplier that we trust. We offer some of the best prices on canvases you will find locally!
I hope that helps! If we've missed anything, send us an email at email@example.com or give us a call 07415523299